AML Expert (Metodolog)
A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You’ll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk. As part of our Policy, Strategy and Leadership team, you’ll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of our Risk Management practice.
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
- Competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- Previous experience within financial industry in Transaction Monitoring and Anti Money Laundering department (must have), legal, economic background.
- experience with AML processes, workflows and systems
- 1+ Financial Crime/AML experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Customer Support and/or Verification is an advantage
- English language skills will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/requests at the same time.
- Undertake ongoing AML monitoring
- Drafting policies, procedures
- Liaise with customers, internal and external stakeholders
- Fraud prevention
- Provide assistance to the colleagues any ad hoc requests
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with the clients
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV
(‘Apply’ button -> Create account).
- Job offer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.