Internal Audit Intern – 9 Months Internship Program
To join our team, you will be:
- A university graduate in Internal auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management
- Tests substantively as directed to determine if organizational units are performing their financial and operational control activities cost-effectively, and in accordance with Company and unit business plans and objectives.
- Prepares work papers documenting results of the tests, and with assistance, writes formal audit comments which identify and quantify the impact on business operations.
- Work on special projects, such as creating process documentation, completing risk assessments, etc.
- Assist with process mapping risks and controls.
- Assists in performing special projects as requested by management.
- Assist Internal Audit Manager/Senior in the development of Internal Audit policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Works with the Internal Audit team to develop corrective actions for identified observations and works with stakeholders to implement those actions.
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the manager in order to meet department/ division objectives