Internal Audit Intern – 9 Months Internship Program
To join our team, you will be:
- A university graduate in Internal auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management
- Tests substantively as directed to determine if organizational units are performing their financial and operational control activities cost-effectively, and in accordance with Company and unit business plans and objectives.
- Prepares work papers documenting results of the tests, and with assistance, writes formal audit comments which identify and quantify the impact on business operations.
- Work on special projects, such as creating process documentation, completing risk assessments, etc.
- Assist with process mapping risks and controls.
- Assists in performing special projects as requested by management.
- Assist Internal Audit Manager/Senior in the development of Internal Audit policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Works with the Internal Audit team to develop corrective actions for identified observations and works with stakeholders to implement those actions.
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the manager in order to meet department/ division objectives
Apply for Internal Audit Intern – 9 Months Internship Program
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly