Support Manager I, Finance Systems
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to Senior Manager, Finance Systems, this role will lead a team of L1/L2 (ITIL) consultants to serve and maintain the finance systems landscape that covers Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud, EPM Cloud, Kyriba Treasury, Salesforce Sales/Service/Community Cloud and Concur Expenses. The candidate will need a strong background in Oracle ERP and respective related platforms. Experienced leaders who have led application support for global organisations should apply here!
- Lead a team of 20+ external consultants and specialists spread across Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore with focus on ensuring external partners’ success on Service Delivery and Management.
- Be the voice for Grabbers to our Finance Systems team and GTS to find areas of improvement in our applications & services; e.g. reviewing support ticket history and improving documentation, streamlining processes or proposing workflow changes to system owners in order to reduce friction for Grabbers.
- Work with application owners and your team to identify & implement opportunities to “shift left” for application support teams.
- Engage with other technology support organisations and L3/implementation to align on technology roadmaps and ensure a seamless Grabber experience.
The must haves:
- Deep knowledge and experience in ITSM/ITIL processes supporting globally implemented solutions.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with mid-senior leaders and stakeholders across multiple departments
- A passion for managing, coaching and mentoring a team that can consist of both internal and external resources.
- Ability to provide a data driven approach to identifying opportunities to improve overall application support for Grabbers
- Experienced leader that has managed your own budgets, vendor relationships, and resource management of a sizable support organisation.
- Experienced defining SLA metrics that drive “user happiness” and building support SLA reports.
Really nice to haves (3-5 bullet points):
- Knowledge of ITSM solutions, but RemedyForce experience is highly preferred
- Experience implementing SoX compliance related ITSM solutions
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.