At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of our finance team, your insights and skills will be highly valued as you help us achieve our financial and business goals. Exposed to a wide variety of intellectually challenging projects, dealing with various teams across finance functions locally and globally, you’ll gain valuable knowledge and experience. Reporting to Asean Finance Director, supported by formal development and senior mentoring, you’ll pursue a successful career.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring timely financial closing, accurate financial statements and reports
- Ensure that all statutory and tax requirements of the organization are met
- Involved in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Produce analysis to support management in decision making
- Inventory (WIP) management
- Develop and maintain working relationship with the offshore teams to ensure efficient processing of delegated Finance responsibilities
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Review and recommend enhancement and automation to processes to increase efficiency
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities and strategic projects
- Ability to work across all finance workstreams, motivated by “change”
- Meticulous attention to detail, yet able to deliver insightful analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in team management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Committed team player, sharing knowledge and best practice
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accountancy or professional certifications (ACCA and equivalent) with at least 5 years of experience in an MNC
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendation on business issues
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior working experience in dynamic environment, work independently, meet deadlines and have excellent organizational skills
- Experience with using data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and/or advanced Excel skills
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.