Audit associate and senior associates
In this role, the candidate is required to:
- perform audits relating to a portfolio of companies across a broad spectrum of industries.
- be responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of audit fieldwork and draft the audited accounts and management letter, if needed
- follow up on audit findings independently. For senior associates, in addition to executing fieldwork, you will be expected to play a leading role on the engagement team, supporting the engagement leader closely.
The ideal candidate should have the following essential attributes:
- Sound knowledge of Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to read and interpret technical standards and routine commercial contracts is essential;
- Strong affinity for numbers and ability to interpret financial data
- be able to work under pressure.
- be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- ACCA or accounting degree qualification which is recognised by the Malaysia Institute of Accountant
- a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience for senior associate level.
- A high proficiency in MS Excel would be added advantages.