Country Compliance Controller
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
What would you do?
- Provide accurate Country Forecasts by understanding New and Lost Business within the Region, Capital Investments, etc., which will allow the organization to have clear view on profitability and cash needs.
- Enforcement of Group policies as they relate to Financial reporting, Tax, Treasury, Company Secretarial & Lega
- Review monthly management accounts and compute statutory adjustments monthly to be able to forecast full year statutory accounts; and yearly end BPC files and lead in the year- end audit process
- Advise on local companies act changes and how that may affect disclosures and compliance requirements and review legal entity directorships to ensure consistent approach and in accordance with Group policy
- Complete the Group insurance questionnaire for the relevant jurisdiction and answer any queries arising from it & work with the business to ensure valuation and accuracy of Insurance renewal information
What will you need to be successful?
- Previous Experience in a Big 4 in Audit areas, at least 3 years as a senior or 1 as a Manager, desirable previous experience in Tax
- English advanced level
- Accounting Academic Background
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.