This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive firm where you will gain hands on experience across a range of clients in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
To provide a truly quality led service we ensure that our professionals are highly skilled, training every member of the team to meet exacting standards. The characteristics of our audit and accounting team include hands-on year-round contact with every client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being involved in the planning, execution and completion of audit assignments of various sizes
- Reviewing client’s financial systems and making recommendations for improvement
- Assessing key audit risk issues
- Leading and managing a team onsite to ensure a thorough and timely audit is conducted for our clients.
- Assist in the development of junior staff. Develop and maintain a good working relationship with client personnel and other audit team members
- Recently qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent). Will consider part qualified depending on experience
- Relevant audit experience and proven track record of developing client relationships.
- Experience of planning, controlling and completing audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and within financial budgets
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter to:
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Baker Tilly Mooney Moore is an equal opportunities employer.