Part Time- Data Reconciliation Specialist, ENO #192635
Your field of responsibility
As part of STAR-GL Reconciliation team, team members will be responsible for the below:
- Perform reconciliation between STAR and PeopleSoft General Ledger at ADAC, Department, Currency and Affiliate level
- Investigate any differences between STAR & General Ledger and understand root cause of differences
- Procure trade level/granular details for the differences from different data providers within Product Control, Group Operations, LEAR and LEF teams
- Post manual adjustments with granular details in STAR and remediate any differences
- Work with Chief Data Office to raise data quality issues for recurring breaks and adjustments
- Build various reports for senior management providing access to key-metrics
- Taking ownership of data gaps in STAR and identify and agree with various groups to procure the data
- Participate in various change programs and perform UATs for any changes to STAR logic
- Coordinating with various business partners like – Product Control, LEAR, LEF, Group Operations, data suppliers and process teams responsible for key data sources and processing
Your future colleagues
The STAR-GL Reconciliation team is responsible for performing a key control within Group Finance. The team ensures that the subledger and ledger are reconciled and any differences are remediated within the month end close process. Once the team performs the control, the subledger data is used by various downstream team for financial/regulatory reporting, capital calculations and financial disclosures. A 25 member team based out of Pune supports this process globally.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Post-Graduate degree in Finance. CA/CFA/MBA Finance qualifications are an added advantage
- 2-6 years of work experience in a financial institution with good product knowledge of derivatives and lending products, demonstrating deep understanding of sub-ledger and ledger data flows
- Outstanding ability to work with large volumes of data using spread sheet and Database Query tools (MS Excel and Access) with basic VBA/Python/ R coding skills
- Proven ability to interact optimally with partners in a fast paced environment
- Driven and strong personality able to move forward both existing processes as well as the related projects in parallel to each other
- Results oriented, dedicated who can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.