Deputy Manager FP&A - Finance | AGTL | Karachi, Pakistan
Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited, the subsidiary company of Al-Futtaim group of Dubai, is a story of rollicking success. With consistent corporate achievements, the company is recognized for corporate excellence and “Best Corporate Performance”.
With its head office in Karachi, the AGTL plant at Dera Ghazi Khan, manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI - Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics operates on high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, quality improvement systems exist at every level. One of our mission statement reads: “Our most enduring competitive edge is the quality of tractors”.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The role will be responsible for managing the overall group reporting requirements, while maintaining accuracy of data and ensuring timely update of data as per given time timelines and responding to various other quires and reports required by group finance and FP&A team.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Monthly uploading of income statement, balance sheet, Receivable Aging, Head count & direct cash flow forecast in IFRP and BI as per group deadlines.
- Sales volumes to be reported on 1st working day of each month.
- Timely submission of PL and BS numbers into SAP BPC system for group consolidation.
- Monthly pre-flash to be prepared and uploaded into IFRP.
- Monthly flash report to be prepared and submitted in IFRP on 1st working days month end.
- Investment, bank balances, LC and LG facility and utilization report submission.
- Preparation of other special quarterly, half yearly and annual group reporting tasks i.e. Variance analysis, statistical pack, unrecognized commitments report, net profit adjustments template etc.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Preparation of budgeting pack, quarterly forecast and latest estimates and submission of the same into IFRP system as per the prescribed group templates & timelines.
- Preparation and timely discussion of PowerPoint presentation for the budget /forecast/LE as per the format prescribed by the group.
- Upload of budget pack, quarterly forecast, latest estimates in SAP BPC, as and when required by the group.
- Assist in preparation of Annual business plan for presentation to the board of Directors.
- Preparations of quarterly, half yearly and annual financial statements to be provided to board and statutory auditors.
- Preparation & compilation of data for company Annual report as per BCR criteria by ICAP and ICMAP.
- Timely provision of required data / information from relevant sources to publisher.
Management & Other Stakeholder Reporting
- Assist in preparation of monthly management pack for effective management decision making.
- Preparation and submission of monthly financials in the assigned format for CNHi.
- Monthly/weekly submission of Sales & Production volumes to CNHi & PAMA
- Preparation of Other ad-hoc day to day reports as per management requirements.
Education: Qualified Associated Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA)/CA (Finalist).
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 2-3 years’ experience of handling similar functions.
- Knowledge of IFRP and BPC system.