PCO Site Accountant
PCO Site Accountant
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Support successful delivery of standardization and simplification of routine and non-routine performance processes including but not limited to
- Process order closing
- Production and presentation of the production volume report
- Creation of all NPI
- Resolution of PCE (Product Cost Estimate) errors
- Reviews of product costing
- Production of monthly and weekly PM Orders settlements
- DUV processing
- Month End closing
- Sign off completion
- MR22 adjustments for material ledger corrections
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- Very good knowledge of Excel - mandatory
- Knowledge on SAP – CO
- Experience on Food Industry (desirable)
- Team working attitude and communication skills
- Well organized
- Attention to details
- Consistency in action
- Analytical skills
- Curious and willing to learn
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.