Associate/Senior Associate, Turnaround & Restructuring Strategy, Strategy and Transactions
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our global network of Turnaround and Restructuring professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return.
Join this team and you will help clients evaluate capital options, capture greater transaction value and achieve strategic objectives – whether they are buying or selling a distressed asset, restructuring a business or dealing with underperformance, or looking to improve cash management.
Your key responsibilities
- As part of our market-leading Turnaround and Restructuring practice, you will help companies and investors facing financial challenges and threats across the whole economic cycle.
- We’ll help you develop the skills you need to give integrated, objective advice on business restructuring, selling or buying distressed assets or dealing with distress or under-performance.
Skills and attributes for success
- Display a high level of commercial acumen, and an awareness of the key drivers of corporate failure or underperformance
- Proficient in detailed financial and commercial analysis and able to identify potential areas of sensitivity
- Able to identify key issues on assignments and suggest workable solutions
- Experienced in presenting findings clearly in reports and other deliverables to clients
To qualify for the role you must have
- A good Accountancy / Business Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for the Associate role
- Experience in managing projects and delivering solutions
- Willing to travel
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to supporting your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.