Associate, Business Performance Management
The Business Performance Management (PMI) team is in charge of developing, executing, managing and reporting country OKRs and other business aspects to ensure the achievement of Grab’s goals.
Main scope & tasks:
- Deliver Monthly/Quarterly/Half-year OKR performance analysis to capture business performance as a whole while consulting business/departments in achieving their objectives.
- Participates in or lead key business projects (including but not limited to, product release, new market, new business initiatives, cost optimization,.. ) and ensure quality of projects outcomes, timeline, visibility to management team.
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data/ market intelligence
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business growth
- Facilitate leadership meetings, prepare reports and analysis for management review 6. Design business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management
- Experienced in project management with ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to analyze data and understand how it impacts business (macroeconomic, operational activities,...)
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and in writing
- Proactive at work and willing to adapt
- Ability to endure pressure and prompt to take actions
- Ability to cooperate with multiple teams and functions at all levels
Preferred but not required:
- Understanding of OKR framework
- Experienced in product management
- Background in Tech/E-commerce
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.