Junior Accountant Loan Servicing
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
TMF Bulgaria is looking for Junior Accountant Loan Servicing to join the team in Sofia!
About the role
As Junior Accountant Loan Servicing you will handle accounting services for Special Purpose Vehicles ('SPV's') which are involved in structured finance transactions such as cross-border, lease, repackaging, CDO/CBO/CLO and other transactions.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Bachelor degree (SPD, HBO AA) or a comparable level achieved degree exposure and experience.
- No years of previous experience required.
- Background in accounting.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS).
- Good skills in MS Excel.
- Experience with bookkeeping systems and reporting software.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Inputting information in system.
- Set up and maintain computerized Loan administrations and/or financial databases.
- Prepare, export and deliver regular reports from the financial databases.
- Review, test and reconcile the work and data received from third parties.
- General booking of SPV/other investment entities.
- Process payments on Investor/Bank portals.
- Administration and inventory of client data.
What's in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.