Intern in Audit
KPMG is one of the largest global networks of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Legal services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values.
We believe that business plays an important role in all aspects of sustainability – environmental, social and governance (ESG). KPMG has brought together our firm’s ESG commitments under one umbrella: Our Impact Plan to make even more positive impact on the world. Using our values as a guide, Our Impact Plan clarifies our commitments and actions across four important categories: Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance. It is our responsibility to help shape and lead on critical issues facing the world, where our capabilities make a difference.
KPMG in Latvia has established a strong reputation for delivering high quality Audit services designed to enhance the reliability of information prepared by clients for use by investors, creditors and other stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
By joining the KPMG Audit team as an Intern, you will gain hands-on experience in full audit cycle engagements and will work with a variety of clients in different industries. Thus, during the internship you will have the opportunity to develop expertise and knowledge of different clients and markets. You will work closely with experienced auditors and managers in different engagement teams, and learn audit processes.
Can you say YES to this?
Education and experience
- You are a student in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or Business Administration
- You are interested in finance and accounting processes
- You have a basic knowledge in financial accounting
- You are proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- You are fluent in Latvian and English, both written and verbal
- You are accurate and willing to learn, and pay attention to details
- You are a self-motivated and pro-active person with good communication skills, a ‘team player‘
- You are interested in self-development and professional learning, and acquiring a solid foundation in Finance
- Salary 500 EUR gross
- Professional training
- Professional development
- Real business cases
- Opportunity to continue work
- Support from the team
- Professional colleagues
- Enthusiastic team
- Personal development
- Sports activities
- Well-being initiatives
- Partial work from home
- Office located in city centre
- Buddy programme