What we are looking for: A great colleague who will bring his/her experience and expertise within the team, with vision and instinct and able to see the big picture, able of making independent decisions, dependable, an effective communicator with well-groomed persuading skills, who understand different business needs and is able to recognize and respond to diverse thinking styles and cultural qualities, and having a global mindset. Does this sound like you?
Your Role: You will manage and deliver audit engagements from planning through to completion. You will have your own portfolio of clients with responsibility for agreeing on audit timetables, briefing the audit team, including other specialists, monitoring budgets, and supervising the audit process
You will supervise the audit fieldwork of Seniors and review their work products to ensure the audit is thorough and properly documented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget and ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to the client.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals
- Team with partners on proposals and business development calls.
- Contribute to the creation, implementation, and delivery of the annual Audit Business Plan and offer support in relation to issues identified as a result of organizational or client focus change
- Assist the Senior Management in monitoring the effectiveness of audit services delivered, providing feedback on the quality of service
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.