China Strategy - Transfer Agency, Associate 1
Who we are looking for
As an administrator, your role will be responsible for setting up and maintaining unit holder, adviser and dealership records for our clients, in accordance with current legislation, service level agreement, validity guideline and standing operational procedures. The focus is to well look after the clients with the highest quality in terms of timeliness & accuracy. An excellent understanding of the client specific procedures, timely responding and escalating any issues during the day is required.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agency, Associate 1 you will
- Process transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of various management and client reporting
- Collect, record and report statistical information for clients
- Promptly respond to queries from the client, unit holder or other count party
- Ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all internal and external stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve general or risk related issues, if and when they arise.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree qualified in English, Banking, Finance, Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in Custody market or Fund administration service institutions (Unit pricing and/ Unit registry) .
- A good knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts
- A good knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
- A good understanding of core registry processes
- Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background is desired but not essential
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Professional English communication skills in both email written and verbal
- A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
- Good time management skills, ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve issues in daily operations
- Flexible, adaptable and motivated person who is a Team Player and enjoys dealing with people
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.