This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive firm where you will gain hands on experience across a range of clients in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
To provide a truly quality led service we ensure that our professionals are highly skilled, training every member of the team to meet exacting standards. The characteristics of our audit and accounting team include hands-on year-round contact with every client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being involved in the planning, execution and completion of audit and accounting assignments
- Preparation of financial statements, business plans and financial forecasts for clients
- Reviewing client systems and making recommendations for improvement
- Providing financial information and technical advice
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with client personnel and other audit and accounts team members
- Recently qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Relevant audit experience
- SAGE experience, preferred but not essential
- Experience of planning, controlling and completing audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and within financial budgets
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Baker Tilly Mooney Moore is an equal opportunities employer.