You’ve worked within a busy Tax department. Working closely with clients on both corporate and personal tax.
You’ve worked within a fast-paced client delivery role, proven yourself to be a strong communicator, worked with stakeholders on multiple levels and had experience in tax R&D…but it’s still not enough.
You want to take the next step in your career. You’re looking to move into a senior role that is delivering first class client advice in a fast-paced environment. An accountancy firm that has grown into one of the leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants.
Much like the business, you’re driven by values, and more importantly, want to be part of a culture where care, success, and enjoyment is encouraged.
You’ll be joining the team based in Glasgow as their Tax Senior, playing a vital part in a dynamic team.
If you can:
- Show a solid knowledge of personal and/or corporate tax legislation
- Have a drive for continuous improvement
- Work closely with Directors to manage a portfolio of clients
- Develop lasting client relationships
- Competent in preparing personal and/ or corporate tax returns and computations
- Due diligent in tax research in relation to client requirements
- Able to make sound decision with problem solving abilities
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
This is an opportunity to work with a progressive Accountancy firm, one that rewards it’s people and encourages personal career growth.
For more information on this role or to apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org