Audit and Accounts Senior
You’ve worked within a busy chartered accountancy firm. Working closely with clients across multiple sectors.
You’ve worked within a fast-paced client delivery role, proven yourself to be a strong communicator, worked with stakeholders on multiple levels and had experience in both Accounts prep and Audit work; maybe you have just completed your professional exams…..But that’s not enough!
You want to take the next step in your career. You’re looking to move into a senior role that is delivering first class client advice in a fast-paced environment. An accountancy firm that has grown into one of the leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants.
Much like the business, you’re driven by values, and more importantly, want to be part of a culture where care, success, and enjoyment is encouraged.
You’ll be joining our team based in Glasgow as their Audit and Accounts Senior, playing a vital part in a dynamic team.
If you can:
- Show a solid understanding of the full audit cycle; planning, fieldwork, and completion
- Prepare year end statutory accounts, with an understanding of FRS 102
- Delegate to junior members of the team whilst supporting them in their development
- Build lasting client relationships
- Research client accountancy issues and can hold meaningful conversations with clients and colleagues to the rules and regulations of doing business in the UK
- ICAS or ACCA qualified
- Aware of WIP and fee targets
- Forward thinking with a drive for continuous improvement
- Able too or will have just started reviewing junior work
- Keen for progression
This is an opportunity to work with a progressive Accountancy firm, one that rewards it’s people and encourages personal career growth.
For more information on this role or to apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org