- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- Startup experience is highly preferred
- 3-6 years of relevant experience with financial modeling (e.g. investment banking, strategic consulting, finance manager at corporates, auditors).
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, Google docs, Google sheet, Powerpoint
- Excellent English and Vietnamese verbal and written communication skills.
- Perferred candidate with background studied or worked internationally
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field.
- Open for candidates under 35 years old