External Audit Senior Associate
At KPMG, our vision is to be the Clear Choice on the future of Audit. In today’s complex and ever-changing business world, we recognise that we need to be one step ahead for our clients - rather than reacting to emerging trends we need to anticipate them by harnessing technology. Our people are integral to this, bringing their natural curiosity, diversity of ideas and perspectives to help deliver client excellence.
This opportunity is for you!
We invite you to join our expanding Audit practice.
The successful candidates will be involved in planning and project managing all aspects of audits including:
- Controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
- Ensuring projects comply with KPMG and International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Directing and leading teams, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the Firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
- Identification of ways to differentiate KPMG - how can we bring new and innovative ideas to our clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Professionally qualified with a recognized accounting body (e.g. ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- At least four years’ experience in an auditing environment
- At least two (2) years post qualification External Audit experience in a professional accounting firm conducting medium-sized audits
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and Internal Auditing Standards
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.