Regional Billing Operations Executive (Grab For Business)
Grab was founded on the belief that a technology company in Southeast Asia could both run profitably and create sustainable social impact. We hold ourselves responsible to the environment and socio-economic development of this region, not just for today, but also for the future.
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles, which we call the 4Hs. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Working with Grab
- Positive and Collaborative Environment. Grabbers thrive in a corporate culture that values every team member's contribution towards our goal of improving lives.
- Rocket Fuel for Careers. Grabbers experience hyper professional growth and all the challenges that entails. Grow your skills while working to solve real issues across the region.
- Fun and Dedicated Family. Grabbers work hard and play hard. Our teams grow as one as they overcome challenges and have fun along the way.
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food and package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and top brands across the region and it is imperative that we drive efficient commercial operations within our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Associate - Regional Commercial Operations in our Grab for Business team to contribute towards a robust commercial & account operations organisation that will cater at scale to an expanding portfolio of corporate clients.
To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication capabilities, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, data analysis capabilities and a track record of exceeding expectations.
This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- You will report to the Asst Manager, OTC under the Finance SSC (Shared Services Centre) team.
- Work with multiple cross functional teams including but not limited to Country Finance, Grab Support, and GfB Commercial Operations. Countries to be supported include Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines.
- Manage and Execute the Billing and Invoicing Operations and Process for GfB.
- Acts as the main point of contact with the Finance SSC team to collaborate with the GfB Commercial Operations team for all billing matters
- Proactively support all sales channels on all new & existing corporate client Billing Admin work
- Follow regional SOPs that ensure a consistent and streamlined Billing Ops process for all prepaid and postpaid clients
- Execute Grab for Business Billing and Invoicing operations for our Corporate Billing and GrabGifts Clients.
- Drawing and reconciliation of data from internal databases, these includes but are not limited to:
- Oracle Master Data
- Salesforce Dat
- Google Sheets
- Calculation of total invoice amount for all clients including discounts, admin fees etc.
- Send invoice request to the Account Receivables team
- Send invoices to all clients by the stipulated deadline
- Ensure seamless billing & invoicing flow and strict internal SLAs for all corporate clients
- Handle troubleshooting and dispute resolution for all commercial contracts and billing
- Ensure adherence and compliance on all corporate client billing details (Contracts, Commercial terms, Billing and Invoicing
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years as a commercial ops or account ops executive, experienced with billing and invoicing within a fast-paced and competitive B2B, SaaS, enterprise, corporate or startup environment.
- Ability to work independently, deal with data analysis and increase the operational efficiency of the business.
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in client experience and invoicing tools is a plus (Salesforce CRM, Oracle)
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.