Fixed Assets Accountant
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Create Capital Project or WBS Element Structure
- Assign a Budget to WBS Elements
- Post Journals to a Project
- Run Period End Project Settlement
- Create Final Asset Settlement
- Execute Asset Disposals, Transfer
- Close Down a Project or WBS
- Run Depreciation for ALL LATAM entities
- Run Asset Accounting Year End Closing
- Support with IFRS 16 Projects
- Support with Balance Sheet Reconciliations & BPC Consolidation (Memos and Flows)
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- 2-5 year of experience as Fixed Assets Accountant in SAP
- Domain of IFRS Rules for Fixed Assets
- IAS 16 (Plant Property and Equipament
- IFRS 16 (Assets Leases)
- IFRS 5 (Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations)
- IAS 38 (Intangible Assets)
- English (Portugues is a plus)
- Knowledge in Brazilian Capital Projects Rules (CIAP as example)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.