Senior Reporting Specialist
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Senior Reporting Specialist key responsibilities will be to:
- Taking strong ownership of the whole ICT (Intercompany profit tracking) process for Vaccines segment
- Coordination of the month-end activities within the ICT team
- Taking care of Global Material master data proper set-up (standard cost, transfer prices)
- Ensuring that materials held at stock at various levels in the financial supply chain are accurately valued
- Calculate the release (intercompany profit) of the inventory movements (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) interfaced in consolidated accounts
- Contacting local Vaccines entities on regular basis to support the accuracy of the numbers they report
- Being in close contact with all of the stakeholders of the process (ICT central team in UK, supply chain analysts and management)
- Preparing the summary presentation for management with results for Vaccines market (balance sheet and P&L side)
- Executing internal controls to ensure the accuracy of ICT reporting
- Accounting degree / qualification (nice to have ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 5 years of post-qualification experience or post degree
- Experience in Financial Reporting or Audit Firm
- Experience of working in a Control / SOX environment
- Excel skills a must
- Previous experience of SAP preferred
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Full list of our benefits: GSK Poland Hub (absotools.pl)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.