Senior Specialist, Equity Program
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager, Equity Program to drive the operational excellence of the various equity compensation schemes within the Grab Group. We believe that a successful candidate will have attention to detail and be able to juggle multiple assignments at the same time. He/she must also be comfortable at managing large data sets and able to put in place continuous process improvements in his/her day-to-day activities.
The day-to-day activities:
- Administer and implement equity incentive program for all entities within Grab
- Processing of stock options, restricted stock unit awards, exercises and settlements
- Audit and reconcile equity activity; conduct analysis and prepare equity reports as required
- Coordinate restricted period compliance and implementation of Section 16 trading restrictions
- Assist in public reporting through SEC filings include proxy statements and annual filings, and Section 16 reporting
- Ensure SOX compliance with respect to reporting and documentation
- Serve as the primary point of contact for equity enquiries and equity administration related information through the equity system.
- Manage and Administer all employees grants on the equity management system and work closely with the company’s equity vendor.
- Educate employees on equity plans and any questions they may have around the equity program
- Ensure that data in all systems is accurate and aligned across all of them
- Responsible for managing the company’s internal equity incentive scheme site
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of equity related tax information to payroll teams.
- Track various program success metrics
The must haves:
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of work experience in public company stock plan administration
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation a plus
- Knowledge of insider trading rules
- Working knowledge of tax in various jurisdictions
- Strong Excel / GSheet skills – vlookup, pivot table, ability to run data analysis
- Proficient in GSuite and Microsoft applications
- Process-oriented mindset, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution
- Comfortable to work in an ambiguous environment with ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A Methodical, numerical and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to simplify complex subjects to make it easier for Grabbers to understand
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.