Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their Accountancy team in Woking
Our client based in Woking is looking for an Accountant to join their Accountancy team
Accountant - Woking
- Performs general accounting duties as required, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations.
- Maintains fixed asset records and manages company Capex reporting
- Responsible for preparing and filing multiple jurisdiction tax and VAT returns in a timely manner
- Assists in any sales tax and/or property tax audits
- Assumes a complementary role in various stages of the annual budget preparation
- Responsible for operating lease reporting; including various escalating leases
- Assists FM with the external Semi-Annual Review and Annual Financial Statement Audits; including preparation of various footnote disclosures.
A successful candidate will have experience with the above & be available on short notice
Salary £38,000 - £45,000
Office based role - free parking