- Assist audit seniors in carrying out audit tasks
- Auditing selected areas of a financial statements and note disclosures
- Work with clients documents and prepare audit working papers
- Interact and liaise with client on account and audit assignments
- Provide support to senior on review of the client’s internal control process
- Expose to audit CCH Engagement software
- Familiar with accounting and audit procedures and to ensure compliance of Malaysian laws and approved accounting standards
AUDIT ASSOCIATES REQUIREMENTS:
- A recognised degree in Accounting and/or professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Good communications and analytical skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and be accountable for deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in English is essential (Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage)
- Experience working in an accounting firm or professional services firm will be advantageous
WHY JOIN US:
Opportunities await you now if you are looking for more than a job!
- We believe in promoting and maintaining positive work culture to motivate the staffs
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Challenging assignments that create job satisfaction
- On the job training will be provided to develop skill and knowledge among our staffs
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.
Apply for AUDIT ASSOCIATE
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly