As the Finance Analyst, you will be a key team member responsible for the day to day operations of the finance team by providing support for Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Finance Administration.
- Accounts Receivable - raising invoices and reviewing payment status for invoices. Contacting customers or raising with internal management as appropriate to ensure assets are paid
- Accounts Payable - Processing of supplier invoices, payroll, taxes and obtaining authorisations. Paying suppliers to agreed credit and payment terms.
- Tax - Ensure tax has been withheld and deposited in Government treasury in accordance with prevailing tax laws
- Forecasting & Budget Variance - Responsible for budgeting, forecasting & conducting variance analysis and communicating findings to upper management.
- Stakeholder Management - Communicating and transmitting information to external and internal tax, accounting and banking partners
- Business Processes - Build scalable business processes as the organization grows and formalize them with the group’s ERP roll-out.