Transaction Diligence Intern
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within SaT, the Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, transaction support is much broader, incorporating assistance with business plan assessment, including support to the transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and transaction completion support.
On intern position within the Transaction Diligence team your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You'll participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- You'll prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation.
- You'll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Advanced English (both verbal and written)
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- All candidates can expect to perform an online test, solve the case and pass multiple interviews.