Audit Senior or Executive
Our growing Leicester office are looking to add to their team and are seeking an Audit Executive or Audit Senior to join them on a permanent basis.
Our Leicester office offers an open plan, collaborative space and do a great job of growing talent. The Senior Management and Partner team are testament to the opportunities available and the success.
We would also consider someone with a couple of years post qualified experience in audit, who is keen to progress.
There are opportunities to progress through all levels in this office and we are keen to hear from talented Auditors.
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary (28 days plus bank holidays while on a training contract - you can buy holiday but not sell)
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses, with no cap on what you can earn
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Car lease discounts
- Income protection
- And more!
In 2020 we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously we won; National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
Qualifications & Skills:
- ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience or almost qualified
- Excellent accounts preparation and problem solving skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience - Excel, Word, Outlook. Ideally CaseWare and alphatax, Sage, Xero QBO or other bookkeeping software
- Previous experience of leading junior members of staff
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with both clients and staff
For more information on the role, please make your application and one of the recruitment team will be in touch!
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA Macintyre Hudson is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers or used in any way during the selection process.