Financial Accountant 2 (VIR)
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT 2
- Prepare VIR rebate program documents.
- Liaise with Sales team on the VIR rebate program document include issue resolution.
- Involvement in reporting, analysis & dashboard in aid of decision making.
- Ensure smooth month end close and compliance to GAAP, policies & SOX Key Controls
- Support IT project assignments and process improvements.
- Attend / drive meeting and conference calls.
- Support internal and external audit request.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Strong business acumen on business activities with positive demonstration of leadership attributes.
- Proactive, detailed oriented and solid analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills with good spoken & written English. Fluent in written and oral Chinese language will be an added advantage.
- Assertive, creative and ready to work in a changing environment.
- A self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision and a good teamwork player.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Degree in Accounting / Finance or any equivalent accounting professional qualification with 3 – 5 years’ working experience.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV