Finance Project and Process Manager - Regional
- International MNC environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a multinational retailer. They are looking for a Finance Project and Process Manager to join their APAC finance team.
- Be the responsible person for finance process enhancement and change management
- Support the regional and local markets in enhancing finance operations efficiency
- Initiate ideas of the potential process automation and examine its feasibility
- Liaise with Finance teams on understanding requirements and process flow
- Understand data logic and establish controls and governance in data mapping
- Assist business users to define application workflow/system enhancement areas to address end users' business needs
- Design the project plan and time-line for finance process optimisation
- Maintain documentation for workflows, training materials, SOP etc.
- Document requirements/specifications which are clearly defined and in sufficient detail for system implementation and operation
- Manage the end-to-end process of the system/process upgrade
- Work closely with different stakeholders and teams to ensure the success and excellence of the projects
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 8 years work experience
- Candidate has relevant work experience in an MNC environment is highly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptioonal presentation skills
- Strong knowledge on SAP/Oracle, and automation tools
- Highly analytical and organised
- Able to influence and engage with different stakeholders
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yamen Cheung on +852 2848 9575.