Assistant Manager / Manager, Master Data Management
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work Life Balance
Our client is a Global Retailer and Wholesaler. They are looking for a high-caliber candidate to join as Assistant Manager or Manager as a strong arm of the Finance team.
- Be the business partner with the operations and ensure master data integrity in key systems, and alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meets all requirements
- Maintain the processes to support the data quality
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems
- Provide assistance in resolving data quality problems
- Manage, analyze, and resolve data initiative issues and manages revisions needed
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meet stated business rules and requirements
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access
- Qualified Accountant with minimum of 8 years work experience with at least 3 years in a leadership capacity
- Team management experience is mandatory
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge on business and operations
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with different stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yamen Cheung on +852 2848 9575.