APAC Compliance Operations Project Manager #170564
Your field of responsibility
This role will focus on providing Business Management Support to the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution for Compliance Operations in APAC, as well as the wider APAC Compliance Operations leadership team, and ensuring that Global and Regional project standards are appropriately implemented and executed.
As the individual would be part of the wider Compliance team that covers the execution of controls for client onboarding and life cycle management within the second line of defence, the role will also be required to provide client lifecycle subject matter expert (SME) support to Regional projects.
- Engage and manage business partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure any decisions required are consulted by all key partners
- Produce weekly status reports for all project partners
- Support in preparing project update slides for senior management reporting
- Implement initiatives to improve Project Management practice in the department
- Support the design, development and implementation of Regional projects, in relation to aspects of the client lifecycle in both interim and future state, by providing specialist support and advice
Your future colleagues
We are looking to expand the team in APAC Compliance Operations.
In this role you will be part of the regional Projects team reporting to the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution for Compliance Operations in APAC and will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects, which support the functions' ability to deliver against its strategic mandate.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below skills / experience:
- An ability to learn, accept new challenges and grow is essential
- Excellent partner management, with outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Phenomenal problem solving skills, attention to detail and a desire to explore an analysis to its full extent
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Previous AML / KYC experience and good understanding of AML / CFT regulations and requirements is essential
- Previous experience as either a PMO, business analyst or junior project manager is preferred
- Qualification of a college or higher education is essential
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.