Page Personnel is partnering with a successful business based in Fareham, who are looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their finance team on a full time permanent basis.
Our client is a highly successful company who have seen rapid growth in the last 12 months. They are based in Fareham and would require travel to their offices where there is free parking.
As the Payroll Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the changes within payroll for each month
- Assist in the processing and submitting of the monthly payroll, which may necessitate extra hours
- Pension data administration, payroll reporting and file creation
- Ensuring that information flows properly into and out of the payroll system
- Uploading data on mass using dedicated software for payroll and managing system workflows
- Ensuring proper distribution of expenses, payroll, and payslips
- Maintain and update P11D database with employee benefits
- Coordinating with Financial Controller to create, maintain and update all payroll processes.
- Liaising with third party providers, including payroll and pension providers
- To ensure that all payroll systems satisfy the Company's internal and external reporting and audit requirements.
- Create and produce analysis report on supplier payment reporting and gender pay gap reporting information
- Process month end journals
- Analysis for month end reporting
To be successful for the Payroll Clerk role, you must have:
Strong MS Excel and computer skills with knowledge in Macro's and VBA
Attention to detail
Sound knowledge of computer software and systems
Hands on and takes ownership
Previous experience of dealing with payroll (desired)
Good organisational and time management skills
Honest and reliable
Solid written and verbal communication skills
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Salary £20,000 - £25,000