Senior, Audit & Assurance Services
Description of Job Duties
- Ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the more rigorous aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Ensure Assurance quality at all times. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- Communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm’s specialist services and publications. Ensure added value to clients.
- Provide adequate briefing, supervision and “on the job” training for trainee staff.
- Review work completed by trainee staff for adequacy and completeness.
- Summarise time spent on regular basis, and to perform the firm’s review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline.
- HKICPA, ACCA or CPAA members / finalists preferred.
- Solid working experience in audit / financial due diligence / IPO in reputable audit firms is an advantage.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, team spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Good interpersonal, project coordination, client handling and report writing skills.
- Willing to travel.
RSM Hong Kong offers attractive rewards package to the right candidates. Applicants please send resume, quoting the Ref. TAX, with full career details, availability and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, RSM Hong Kong, 29/F, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)