Commercial Finance Manager- MNC Industrial
* Lead the Finance Department in managing all of the finance & accounting activities of the Company.
* Deliver financial reports which are in accordance with the statutory requirements of China Mainland and IFRS for group reporting.
* Drive the Company financial planning, budgeting & rolling forecasting, and analyze the actual performance.
* Provide management information and business analysis for different BU * Work with auditors to complete annual audit.
* Coordinate with the tax bureau to smoothly deal with all tax issues.
* Work with company credit management team on monitoring accounts receivable and inventory
* Conduct financial projects which are directed by China head office and from local management, working with external consultants when necessary.
* Lead, manage, train and coach the staff in Finance Department.
* Ensure the overall financial integrity, internal control and compliances.
* Bachelor degree, major in accounting or finance
* At least five years' experience in managerial role, preferred in multinational companies with multi-BU experience.
* Excellent oral and written English
* Have a good working knowledge of PRC tax law, PRC GAAP IAS and IFRS.
* Strong knowledge on understanding and implementing internal control
* High level of integrity and commitment
* With leadership capability and experience of managing a team
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Great communication/inter-personal skill
close to business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Tang on +86 21 6062 3063.