Exchange & Refund Group Leader | IKEA | Oman
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
To Ensure, the operations of Exchange & Refund Desk in the store are smooth. The overall responsibility is to take decisions considering customer experience map for pleasant shopping experience of customers.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Graduation Degree
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To ensure that the customers of Returns & Exchange desk perceive the policy as generous and the procedure quick and easy.
- Ensure to maintain the bench mark of services to regain lost customers.
- Ensure the waiting time by analysing the customer trend and Flow
- Working with the exchange and return team to provide flexible experience to customer through efficient aftersale and return process.
- Ensure to provide quick decision to customer.
- Develop, implement and control of SOP’s for Exchange and refund teams to protect the Company’s assets and to ensure efficient process.
- Check month on month the P&L, comparing the expenses against budgeted & SPLY figures and in conjunction analyse the variances. Moreover, formulate recommendations to the Store Manager, so s/he is able to initiate feasible cost control measures in relation to various store expenses.
- Secure that the store is providing professional service to customers in the Exchange & Returns. Track figures through weekly/monthly KPI reports to ensure control.
People Management and Development
- Responsible for Check-out/Exchange and refund teams to motivate staff in order to achieve optimum performance and high morale in the work place.
- Improving the Customer service in the store and answering customers queries
- To represent IKEA brand at the required level
- To maintain store standards to the required level
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.