Our client is one of the biggest polymers distributors and manufactures of packaging in the region and the world. They are looking for experienced talent to join their firm:
This role is to safeguard all the trade investment settlement for the company in accordance with authorized activities plan, internal process, policy, local Tax and other legislations as well as to ensure the integrity of financial reporting (P&L, Balance sheet) related to trade investment, manage the account receivable
- Be an advisor for the BOD of the company for related finance and accounting related issues
- Be responsible of financial transaction processing as the role of America hub of other offices in areas of APAC
- Implement best practice tools/ processes to accelerate transaction processing and reporting integrity
- Be in charge of month end closing and financial reporting in the and manage company's financial system including budgeting, accounting, reporting.
- Have good connection with logistic/accounting/Finance team in Viet Nam or other foreign offices for related works
- Work with banks and financial institutions to secure credit lines and financing with a view to meet the company's financial targets.
- Look for effective financial solutions and innovations to support company's growth inside or outside of America.
- Provide commentary and analysis around the company’s performance to the management.
- Accounting and Finance Degree, having the certificates of CPA, CFA, ACCA are preferable
- At least 3 years of Finance Manager position
- Has experience in trading company and international company is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility, discipline, dedication and enthusiasm.
- Good time management & problem-solving skills.\
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Professional, friendly and supportive working environment which provides fair career growth and promotion opportunities.