INTERN- Business Advisory Services Accountant (Jaipur)
Based in Jaipur, Rajasthan, you will be part of a global finance and accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. You will contribute to the company’s success and productivity by providing quality support to our existing team. The role is busy and demanding but offers excellent opportunities to cover a range of bookkeeping, payroll and accounting tasks.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain computerised general ledgers, including dealing with high volumes of data entry and coding.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and submit reports for Assistant Managers to review and approve.
- Manage clients’ accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll and fixed asset ledgers.
- Provide quality hands-on “record-to-report” accounting services.
- Collaborate with other non-accounting staff to ensure appropriate support is provided to our accounting teams, as and when required.
- Assist with other general book-keeping duties, as required.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified ACCA/CA (or equivalent) (Essential).
- At least two years’ experience in an accounting environment (Desirable).
- Xero Certified (Desirable).
- Good English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team management and troubleshooting skills.
- Enthusiastic, well organised, able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment, and prepared to work hard.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive.