Assistant Business Advisory Services Accountant
Based In Jaipur, you will be part of a global accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. You will contribute to the company’s success and productivity by providing our clients with quality “record-to-report” accounting services. The role is busy and demanding but offers excellent opportunities. We’re an ACCA Approved Employer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain computerised general ledgers, including dealing with high volumes of data entry and coding.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and submit reports for Assistant Managers to review and approve.
- Manage clients’ accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll and fixed asset ledgers.
- Provide quality hands-on “record-to-report” accounting services and ensure excellent client relationships are maintained.
- Stay up to date with latest changes to indirect tax and payroll legislation by attending online webinars, reading relevant material, etc.
- Assist with other general book-keeping and accounting duties, as required.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA/CA with one-years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes; OR M.Com/B.Com/MBA with 2+ years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes (Essential).
- Xero Certified (Desirable).
- Good English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, well organised, able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment, and prepared to work hard.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive.