Assistant Manager - Client Accounting
To provide high quality service deliverables to our corporate clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinational enterprises, you shall need to ensure that all deliverables are met, and the client’s expectations are managed.
- Manage portfolio of clients
- Attend to accounting and business related matters of client including liaison with client, regulatory authorities, auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary and banks
- Review monthly payroll and MPF submission
- Review/assist in banking and payment administration
- Manage a team of accounting professionals and review their work to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Review and assess performance of team
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Experience of managing service operations and client deliverables
- Experience of managing an effective team
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial accounts, payroll and employer’s returns
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills and Xero accounting software
- ‘Can do’ attitude with the ability to cope to tight deadlines, working under pressure and leading by example
- Experience working in client accounting environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.