Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
You will be expected to provide a range of tax services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities. Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage. More specifically this would include handling and/or managing the tax compliance process (corporate and personal) for your nominated clients, liaising with clients to resolve queries, communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met and overseeing client portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met. Tax advisory services will also be an important part of the role and assisting the partners in delivery of advisory projects.
We encourage our tax team to develop tax planning specialisms so that we can deliver high quality advice to clients and so that you can develop a niche for yourself. Leveraging off an excellent client base, you will have exposure to tax advisory projects which you will either lead or play a significant role in.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers. An accountancy/tax qualification such as CTA, ACA or ACCA and several years of tax experience are essential for this role. The successful appointment will have a collaborative outlook with a process mindset. You will have the opportunity to mentor and manage a team as well as prospect to grow the team further.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is an opportunity to join a large friendly experienced tax team who between them service clients all across the South and South West of Wales from private clients to multinational companies. No day is the same! As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of tax services with our advisory team which you will have an opportunity to assist with. Your role will be to manage a portfolio of clients including compliance and advisory work and will be varied covering many sectors."
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Birthday Day off- Have a day off on your birthday on us!
- Lead Incentive Scheme (Associate Director level and below) –We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Hours and Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - We want to help you in your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Opportunity to attend social events
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.