Cost Accounting Supervisor (Manufacturing, Samutprakarn)
To perform overseas cost controlling to support the growth of their accounting capability in Asia.
Global leading MNC in the automotive industry, presence in Thailand for over 30 years.
- Thailand and overseas cost controlling for Shared Service Center (SSC)
- Issue sale invoices to inter-companies monthly.
- Daily approval for vendor master, PR and create internal order.
- Monitoring and controlling cost against actual and budget.
- Cost allocation and review
- Cooperate and support accounting, auditors and tax office.
- Prepare monthly actual and forecast reports.
- Prepare business plans for both assumption and calculation.
- Cost analysis and comparing actual cost with a budget plan.
- Support management team to deal with all presentations and review with high-quality analytics, accuracy and deliver presentation punctually.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5 years' experience in cost controlling and management reporting
- Strong MS Excel skill and SAP
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Excellent salary package and benefits
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.