Product Management, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the MD, EMEA Head of Accounting Product, the Accounting Product Manager will be responsible for driving Accounting Product strategy for Asset Managers in Luxembourg and Ireland, the two prominent fund domiciles of choice in Europe including Alternatives, with an eye toward growth and margin improvement.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As AVP, EMEA Accounting Product Manager
- Develop strategic vision for individual products and their integration with the broader accounting ecosystem for the Asset Managers segments and Alternatives segment in EMEA with specific focus on Luxembourg and Ireland
- Conduct market research to identify trends that affect the product line for existing products as well as the opportunity to introduce new adjacent offerings
- Maintain a pulse on related service delivery results to drive product improvement
- Create business cases for product development and monitor ROI
- Work with Sales and Coverage teams responsible for clients to grow the business, monitoring pipeline and providing guidance around opportunity
- Drive industry initiatives research and communication
- Responsible for product positioning within the market
- Maintains the product roadmap
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Proven experience in Product Management/Business Analysis in the financial services industry (either a Financial Technology provider or a Financial Services company)
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills for this highly visible position requiring frequent, very articulate communication
- Knowledgeable of accounting requirements for various fund types/structures and security types in EMEA across the Asset Manager segments
- Knowledgeable of accounting requirements for Alternative fund types/structures (Hedge Funds, Private Markets, Real Estate etc.)
- Fund Accounting operational knowledge as well as BPI (Business Process Improvement) experience
- Both assertive and collaborative, able to navigate a matrixed organization to get things done
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge of “best of breed” technologies (e.g.Geneva, InvestOne, Eagle Pace, MultiFonds, SimCorp Dimension, Linedata etc.) used for investment accounting is a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.