Executive, Attractions Accounting
- Act as first point of contact for BU, including handle finance-related queries from BU.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports for business units.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Analyze variances and prepare flash comments on financial performance.
- Prepare reports to licensors.
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation of annual budget exercise, capital expenditure plans and financial forecasts.
- Participate in system implementation/ enhancement projects including conduct and verify UAT.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Seek continuous work processes improvements and recommend internal control procedures, policies and procedures to be put in place for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Keep a pulse on the health of the business in close partnership with BU, while analyzing key financials and non financial metrics.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other professional qualifications such as CPA or ACCA
- Possess excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking skills with attention to details and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, independent, hands-on, able to multi-task and meet tight timelines
- Strong and proactive team player.
- Positive working attitude and enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with the operations of standard accounting systems