Audit Assistant Manager - FS Wealth and Asset Management Dublin/Cork
Assurance is our largest service line, where you will work with the highest performing teams serving industry leading asset management clients, both locally and globally.
Financial Services Assurance has grown significantly over the last 3 years due to the continued success story of the financial services industry in Ireland together with a number of significant global audit wins across our Wealth and Asset Management practice. As a result, we are looking to grow and develop our team to build upon this success.
The opportunity to join a growing Wealth and Asset Management audit team that have developed and capitalised on growth opportunities offers significant options for career progression. Right now, is an incredibly exciting time to join our team at EY.
As the only major professional services firm with an integrated financial services practice across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa, we’re looking for talented assurance professionals. We offer outstanding careers in financial and professional services, working with the best people on the most complex financial service issues, helping to shape the future of financial services.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package, including a broad range of rewards and benefits.
- An opportunity to grow and develop as a professional, with focused coaching allowing you to enhance your skills to prepare for potential management roles.
- An opportunity to join a growing Wealth and Asset Management audit team that offers significant progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest Wealth and Asset Management Businesses, who are clients of EY.
- Only globally integrated ‘Big 4’ firm built around inclusive border less teams.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Ability to buy up to 5 extra days annual leave.
What will I be doing?
Typical activities will include the following:
- You will be a fundamental part of a multi-disciplinary team working closely with our clients alongside mangers, directors and partners.
- Delivering efficient and effective audit and assurance services.
- You will be a part of a client facing team responsible for the day to day running of assurance projects.
- You will liaise with other EY services lines and offices.
- You will have exposure to a variety of client needs including technical and operational complexities.
- Interacting with business leaders both in Ireland and beyond.
- Gain understanding of client/business issues, e.g. by using the firm's knowledge resources.
- Preparing accurate assurance documentation for review and completing work allocated to you within agreed budget and deadlines.
What do we look for?
Requirements for prospective candidates include:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent qualification).
- Degree qualified.
- Experienced in External Audit.
- Candidates from a mid-tier practice with strong core audit experience and strong academics will be considered.
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (FRS, IFRS, & US GAAP) and across related financial reporting matters
- Strong communication skills.
- Team working skills
- Minimum of 18 months' left onyour valid Passport to facilitate Work Permit & Visa applications (where applicable)
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.