Assistant Manager, Finance - Retail
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with professional qualifications CPA/CA
- 3 to 5 years experience working as an accountant for businesses that had physical inventory or preferably with experience in fast paced industries (FMCG/Consumer goods, IT/Tech, & specially RETAIL)
- Advanced Excel skills and exposure to ERP/Accounting systems (preferably Oracle)
- Financial mind-set and able to translate business queries into financial analysis
- Understand exchange rates, multiple currencies and different cost structures
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities
- Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, for a retail entity.
- Responsible for executing accounting and daily operations for Inventory & COGS Accounting process area
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the actuals reported within process/entity scope
- Regular focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations to minimize open items
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities
- Understand, adhere and execute per company’s accounting policy. Identify compliance risks and recommend solutions
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place.
- Business partnering
- Good communication skills & excellent team player
- Initiative & analytical skills are mandatory
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.