GCIO IT Auditor Manager #184148
Your field of responsibility:
- Responsibility for audit coverage of corporate functions IT including Operations, Payments and Finance with potential to further expand into Compliance and Risk.
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships and continuous risk monitoring work over a portfolio of corporate function technology groups, acting as a partner and trusted advisor to technology management. Inputting into the audit strategy and coverage plan.
- Planning, leading and executing application audits, change assurance reviews, integrated audits and special reviews. Writing audit reports and delivering audit findings.
- Collaborating with business audit teams to advise and shape integrated coverage strategies.
- Developing new and innovative audit approaches which drive better and faster audit coverage.
- Coaching and inspiring staff, managing audit teams, mentoring team members.
Your future colleagues
You will work as part of a broad team of technology and business auditors across the Bank’s global footprint. You will have the opportunity to manage and work in teams from different disciplines, backgrounds and cultures on audit reviews. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A strong background in technology risks and controls is essential, experience of control frameworks such as SOX and BCBS239 would be looked on favorably.
- Must be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of the Banking business with the ability to analyze business processes and articulate technology risks in a commercial business focused manner. Specific knowledge of Operations, Finance, Risk and/or Compliance is highly desirable.
- Understanding of data risk, experience working with data analytics tools and technologies would be advantageous.
- Excellent audit methodology skills to ensure you and your team’s audit work is of a high quality and can stand up to internal and external quality assurance.
- Good project management skills are essential, being able to plan and execute audits on time and within budgets.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence and communicate with senior management.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team as both a manager and a team member where required.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.